THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

@endgameaddiction Hate to be the bearer of fucked up news but 27X over at LL is backing dat ass up to you.

27X

He requested to be deleted from LL forever period the last time he had a meltdown, and probably did it himself when he didn't get instant gratification.

Massive dick that I am, I already addressed it.

ME

I'll be sure to let him know you're thinking about him.  Pretty sure he already has a girlfriend, but maybe your infatuation will yield results.  I'm happy you're flouncing around someone other than me.  THANK GOD for that.

27X

Be sure to let yourself know your junior high histrionics and hypocrisy is about thirty years out of date.

ME

OOooooo. BURN.  I'm so NOT asking you to the prom.

I can do this all day.  🤪

• Haha 3

This has been off topic but it is Kendo"s topic so... :P

I wasn't in the mood for some builshit. So I addressed it on LL.  He constantly starts shit, constantly then others get in trouble. FUCK HIM. I made sure that his post sticking his nose into something that had nothing to do with him in such as way to cause conflict was noted. Moderators come through to clean up more shit again ... will have to see my post and see who is doing what. Even if he is "protected" and favored by them (don't Know why the fuck he would be) them constantly cleaning up shit he starts, will get old eventually and ... it is hoped that just fatigue will get them (moderators) to address him and others like him that just post to start shit and problems. Toxic bullshit members of LL. Members that are driving away LL members in droves. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

@endgameaddiction Hate to be the bearer of fucked up news but 27X over at LL is backing dat ass up to you.

27X

Massive dick that I am, I already addressed it.

ME

27X

ME

He isn't aware (maybe) that I had already talked to the admit prior to the request to cancel my request. So I'm not worried about some self-pro-claimed developer fligging birds seeds at me.

Edited by endgameaddiction

1 hour ago, ritualclarity said:

I wasn't in the mood for some builshit. So I addressed it on LL.  He constantly starts shit, constantly then others get in trouble. FUCK HIM. I made sure that his post sticking his nose into something that had nothing to do with him in such as way to cause conflict was noted. Moderators come through to clean up more shit again ... will have to see my post and see who is doing what. Even if he is "protected" and favored by them (don't Know why the fuck he would be) them constantly cleaning up shit he starts, will get old eventually and ... it is hoped that just fatigue will get them (moderators) to address him and others like him that just post to start shit and problems. Toxic bullshit members of LL. Members that are driving away LL members in droves. 

I think a lot of us have moved past the games and more into the social threads because the games don't excite us as they once did. I remember back when I got into Fallout 3 in early 2010 I was immersed for years. I didn't have that same immersion with Skyrim because by that time I was more social in the social threads over there. And I think a lot of folks have just moved past these games because they don't bring the same excitement as they used to so they stick around just to socialize and talk shit. Me included. And it doesn't help that it takes Bethesda 7+ years for a new sequel. Hell, Probably looking at 13-14 years before the next TES game comes out. Actually probably a little longer than that since Starfield will be released next year. If they have polished that turd by then.

Edited by endgameaddiction

4 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

I think a lot of us have moved past the games and more into the social threads because the games don't excite us as they once did. I remember back when I got into Fallout 3 in early 2010 I was immersed for years. I didn't have that same immersion with Skyrim because by that time I was more social in the social threads over there. And I think a lot of folks have just moved past these games because they don't bring the same excitement as they used to so they stick around just to socialize and talk shit. Me included. And it doesn't help that it takes Bethesda 7+ years for a new sequel. Hell, Probably looking at 13-14 years before the next TES game comes out. Actually probably a little longer than that since Starfield will be released next year. If they have polished that turd by then.

All the more reason someone isn't shitting on a site. Not worth the extra work and not worth loosing the valued members IMO at least

23 minutes ago, endgameaddiction said:

Now he's standing in the unemployment line with Andew Cuomo, Chris Fredo Cuomo and Ms. Piggy aka Liz Cheney.

Can add Rachel Mancow to that list.  Her show is shitcanned as well, but she'll still be around 'behind the scenes'.

On 8/16/2022 at 5:47 PM, Kendo 2 said:

BS! We all know that you are capable of FAR more! 😉

On 8/16/2022 at 9:23 PM, ritualclarity said:

But, LL is on the internet, and most here might agree they are quite "Cringe Worthy", as are several of their members. Again, we know which.

So, something I personally find very cringe worthy...

bandera.PNG.76957f746909027e462435036f3417a5.PNG

So, as I am also on MTS a bit, I check forums and mods there. Saw a mod to add Ukrainian names to TS3, so checked it out. This is Stepan Bandera. The mod creator used a Nazi collaborator, responsible the the deaths of millions of Polish, Ukrainians, Russians, Belarussians and more. I love my country, but it is the children (followers) of this man who now run Ukraine and provoked the bloody war in my country. I was sickened to see this, and made comment on the "thank you" page. 

So far, no comment from the mod creator, but one Bandera lover posted, followed by 2 others who also know who and what he was, and still represents to millions of nationalists.

My next post will be lighter!

• Like 3

Follow up to my previous post. Apparently, pulling back the curtain to expose a hate filled mod can work out, as that mod was removed from MTS! Do not know if by moderators or modder. Ukrainian names in TS3, yes... promoting Bandera, NEVER!

Edited by LadySmoks
  • Like 1

Speaking of LL.....  it's virtually unusable at this point between all the issues. The borked uploads issue still hasn't been fixed which is requiring anyone with a modern mod to use a mirror. There's the weirdly enforced rules (some mod authors getting banned for no apparent reason, etc.)

Now there's another major problem: Sims 4. I do play Sims 4 on occasion but LL is inundated with tons of new Sims 4 mods daily (most of which are low quality unfortunately). Anybody posting a new mod for anything gets buried within a couple hours. I've already missed new posts from several people I know just because they are off the new files list in a couple hours. 🥴

A ton of us did voice concerns on the "not so secret secret" section but they have been largely ignored. 🙊🙉🙈

However since this is the cringe thread......

Check out some of the research in the UK! 🤦‍♀️🥴

Apparently it got so much backlash they finally decided to take it down. 🤡

17 hours ago, Nessa said:

Speaking of LL.....  it's virtually unusable at this point between all the issues. The borked uploads issue still hasn't been fixed which is requiring anyone with a modern mod to use a mirror. There's the weirdly enforced rules (some mod authors getting banned for no apparent reason, etc.)

Now there's another major problem: Sims 4. I do play Sims 4 on occasion but LL is inundated with tons of new Sims 4 mods daily (most of which are low quality unfortunately). Anybody posting a new mod for anything gets buried within a couple hours. I've already missed new posts from several people I know just because they are off the new files list in a couple hours. 🥴

A ton of us did voice concerns on the "not so secret secret" section but they have been largely ignored. 🙊🙉🙈

However since this is the cringe thread......

Check out some of the research in the UK! 🤦‍♀️🥴

Apparently it got so much backlash they finally decided to take it down. 🤡

What you describe about TS4 has been going on for a while, and has been the subject of several threads on LL. TS4 is Patreon ads. Never quite understood premade Sims. Take a bunch of CC from 20 others, slap it in one Sim and sell it? BUY it???

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

It seems like when mods are free, creativity soars and we see a lot of really well made mods. And when Patreon and the likes exist, more mediocre mods are created. And people tend to run and support/pay for these low effort copy n paste follower mods at first glance.

This really seems to be true. When you get money in the mix it's like the quality takes a major nosedive. Even commercially. That CC stuff is ridiculous. 😆

2 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

It seems like when mods are free, creativity soars and we see a lot of really well made mods. And when Patreon and the likes exist, more mediocre mods are created. And people tend to run and support/pay for these low effort copy n paste follower mods at first glance.

I think more about the clientele. If enough people are willing to accept inferior junk... and actually pay for it, why bother putting in effort to make something good? As money is not my motivation, rather that I make things for myself and my game, and share when I think it's pretty good, PLUS... learning new (often old, but new to me) tools, tricks, methods, just trying something to see if I can, is how I approach things. Obviously, can't be said for everyone.

Do I think I could "sell" some of my content? Probably, as not many making open bottom for TS3, and my FemmeBots are fairly unique. Would I go that route?

No Nope GIF - No Nope Nope Nope GIFs

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Makes sense since "covid" virus has been around for a long time without any indication of such serious infection. It was always on my mind that such a powerful version occurred so fast without scientific intervention. 

With all that Trump did, why wasn't he able to get this moving before he left, before now?

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Fauci is OUT!  Bye bitch.

I'm sure Chairman Xi has a lovely estate waiting for him.

12 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Makes sense since "covid" virus has been around for a long time without any indication of such serious infection. It was always on my mind that such a powerful version occurred so fast without scientific intervention. 

With all that Trump did, why wasn't he able to get this moving before he left, before now?

Covid in bats AND wet markets in same region for maybe thousands of years. Obama banned "gain of function" research in the US. So, people like Fauci and Collins funneled US taxpayer funds to a China government lab via 3rd party, basically money laundering, to do the Frankenstien experiments.

There is only one reason to increase contageousness and verility of a non lethal, non infectious virus (which on the surface, mimics flu symptoms)... a weapon. Honestly, I think the purpose was intended as population control within China, and the "leak" may have been meant as an isolated test that went way wrong.

Remember how US Pravda shut down Trump and anyone who mentioned a lab leak? And Fauci was the lead. Fauci was also the lead on Ebola, which made that mysterious jump from animal to human. I wonder if China had a secret lab there too?

On 8/19/2022 at 3:13 PM, LadySmoks said:

BS! We all know that you are capable of FAR more! 😉

But, LL is on the internet, and most here might agree they are quite "Cringe Worthy", as are several of their members. Again, we know which.

So, something I personally find very cringe worthy...

bandera.PNG.76957f746909027e462435036f3417a5.PNG

So, as I am also on MTS a bit, I check forums and mods there. Saw a mod to add Ukrainian names to TS3, so checked it out. This is Stepan Bandera. The mod creator used a Nazi collaborator, responsible the the deaths of millions of Polish, Ukrainians, Russians, Belarussians and more. I love my country, but it is the children (followers) of this man who now run Ukraine and provoked the bloody war in my country. I was sickened to see this, and made comment on the "thank you" page. 

So far, no comment from the mod creator, but one Bandera lover posted, followed by 2 others who also know who and what he was, and still represents to millions of nationalists.

My next post will be lighter!

I looked up for this mod to see this shit and they already took it down. I think that many people complained about this. I was never interested in this mod but saw it several times...This honestly gives me the shivers...

On 8/20/2022 at 12:52 PM, LadySmoks said:

What you describe about TS4 has been going on for a while, and has been the subject of several threads on LL. TS4 is Patreon ads. Never quite understood premade Sims. Take a bunch of CC from 20 others, slap it in one Sim and sell it? BUY it???

I saw this since I was playing Sims 4 for some time and I was in a german sims group, asking why they do it and one girl just answered, quote: 'Well, we put afford in our creations in contrast to Sims 3 players and we got the right to get our work paid, its our time that we put in the creations, do you really think we just do this shit for fun?!'

I was really shocked. Yes, I think that many modders do this stuff because it's a... well... hobby :) and even without them paying for their stuff! I could rage about this all day.