ritualclarity

37 minutes ago, bjornk said:

Wrong threa...  I mean, I'm definitely not going to like it. 😅

Maybe... Sarah Conner decided to enlist some scientist to change the sex of John Conner to Jane Conner while he was an infant... Then the Terminators would be confused as they would be looking for a John not a Jane. :P 

OH, wait.... maybe after years of being chased John decided to have a sex change to evade them... perhaps.  ?

lol.

Seriously I can't see why or where there would be a reason to change the main characters to all female. Next thing you know someone will be re-releasing Fried Green Tomato with an all male elderly cast... ;) Some shit just don't work.  

In the center of Seoul, Korea, Yi Sun-sin. There is a statue of the general.
He is a great general who defeated the Japanese invasion and defended Korea.
He developed the world's first iron-made ship. It is a turtle ship.
Korea's top box office is a film about his biography... Approximately 20 million Koreans saw this movie in the movie theater
I think I have seen more than 100 million people through the internet and various media
A 100-won Korean coin has his face.
Many Koreans admire him.
When I was young, someone asked me, and the future dream was General Admiral Yi Sun-sin.
He was the great dovahkin of Korea, like Skyrim.

Spoiler

yisunsin.jpg.e50098d0b53ae81643ccc71ad50ba27a.jpglee-suen-shin.thumb.jpg.a34e03eb6fe90fbc7a5f3f166fa180b7.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I watched the Tv Series - The Expanse Season 1-3. (Sci-Fi) Amazon prime/Netflix

Well the first episodes are very boring and a bit weird, but at the Half of Season 1, the series get better and better. I can't wait for Season 4.

Edited by zilvradrow
  • Like 1

On 11/16/2018 at 12:54 PM, bjornk said:

Look what I've found on YT...

For some reason watching this movie makes me wanna play Mount & Blade.😋

I HATED the theatrical cut! I remember leaving the theater in a "What the Fuck?" mood. A friend harangued me into watching the director's cut and suddenly the whole epic made sense. Now one of my favorite films.
That said, I am biased: I have always harbored a Man-Crush for the Knights Templar!

Edited by vancleef
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, vancleef said:

Loved this one...especially for Sam Waterson's corny jokes.

The one he tells in the scene where he climbed the cliff is worth "meme"rizing... 😅

I've always loved Jerry Goldsmiths score, Kay's Theme especially. Probably one of the reasons why this movie has stayed as a favorite of mine for a long time.

• Like 1

Well, then, allow me to retort:

And  if his portrayal of Dracula isn't bad-ass enough for you, Lee also served behind enemy lines in the SAS during WW2 and released a Heavy Metal album ( featuring him as lead singer...his mother was a noted Opera singer) in his 90s!

Edited by vancleef

• 3 weeks later...

Stridulum (aka. The Visitor) 1979

An ancient intergalactic warrior arrives on Earth to put a stop to a demonic child's plot to reproduce Satan's next generation of evil. 😓

Good cast, good music, weird movie. Check it out when you have some time to waste.

Edited by bjornk

• 1 month later...

This was a silly movie I watched in a theater back when I was a kid and after all this time I've finally managed to find what it was and the whole thing's on YT as well. 🤣

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082083/

Watched the whole thing once again and liked the jazzy parts of the soundtrack, and then I found out that they were composed by Gil Melle, and while searching for his music on YT, I found this soundtrack for the movie 'The Andromeda Strain' which sounded interesting, but I couldn't find the whole movie on YT, still bits of it seemed interesting... God, I LOVE discovering old stuff! Perhaps I should've been an archeologist or something! 🤣

Edited by bjornk
  • Like 1

On 11/23/2019 at 7:57 PM, ritualclarity said:

@bjornk If you liked Blood Beach .. try C.H.U.D and "Its alive"... :P (and the rest of the series of 'its Alive")

Nah, I don't like watching horror movies, especially stupid ones and most, if not all, of them are. The reason why I was searching for Blood Beach was because of a particular scene in it where the beach monster bites off a guy's dick, which was kinda funny. I could never recall the name of the movie and there was no Internet back then, so I kept wondering what the hell it was.

Edited by bjornk

15 hours ago, bjornk said:

Nah, I don't like watching horror movies, especially stupid ones and most, if not all, of them are. The reason why I was searching for Blood Beach was because of a particular scene in it where the beach monster bites off a guy's dick, which was kinda funny. I could never recall the name of the movie and there was no Internet back then, so I kept wondering what the hell it was.

Fair enough..

Also there is the following scene where some boys run up to the detectives and claim they found the dick,.. and toss them a hotdog. At least if my memory serves me correctly. I haven't really seen the entire movie since it was released on VHS. lol

What a bout children of the corn or The Shining? Yea or  no.

• 3 weeks later...