Bethesda E3 2019

Kendo 2

Yep, Bethesda is going be at E3 2019.  No idea if Pete Hines or Todd Howard will be there; they've been silent on social media since the FO76 controversies.

Bethesda’s show takes place on Sunday, June 9. Though the event’s venue has yet to be revealed, the show will be streamed live beginning 5:30pm PT, 8:30pm ET, 1:30am UK (June 10).  SOURCE.

On 3/21/2019 at 5:59 PM, endgameaddiction said:

It would still be fun to see his reaction if he was hit with a hard question regarding the flop of 76.

Whatever he stated... his Fanboys and fangirls would eat it up at the Cult of Todd.

I consider whatever he says as a waste of my time listening.  There will need to be a major change in the company and their products before I even begin to waste my time trying to listen...

• Agree 1

• 2 months later...

Now what's this, Skyrim on Tesla's? 😂

Haven't finished watching yet, but apparently Elon plays Beth games. 😂

Not sure if this is the most appropriate thread for this, but it's E3 2019 after all.

Edited by bjornk
added a better video

Haha beginning to like Elon, he also wants R-rated stuff in games. 🤣

Edit: Just finished watching. One of them seemed like an honest guy and the other felt rather insincere. I'm sure you can tell which one is which.

Edited by bjornk

44 minutes ago, endgameaddiction said:

Todd's going to show him the ropes on how to make broken electric cars. Or Tesla is going to be implemented in Fallout lore somehow because 'that's just cool bruh'.

Elon is going to make nuke powered 40~50's style cars now.

No more problem or complaints about how long the car takes to charge.  Bonus.. it can run a small town when it isn't being used to drive somewhere. :P

10 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Elon is going to make nuke powered 40~50's style cars now.

That would totally go against the tree humpers and their love for the eco-system.

11 hours ago, bjornk said:

Haha beginning to like Elon, he also wants R-rated stuff in games. 🤣

I'd like to have NC-17 rated games. Meaning I want games specifically designed for adults only. Tired of these companies wanting to accommodate their games to the vast majority possible.

Would of been interesting if Forsworn/Reachmen would have interbred with Daedra like in the lore. Nah, Bethesda can't have none of that. They gotta tiptoe over the franchise and make sure nothing hardcore is implemented because family friendly content is a priority if we want the largest audience possible.