Click here for more!

THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

2 hours ago, vancleef said:

To nail what Candace says at the end, this is what she is talking about: 

I posted Glenn Beck's assessment first, because I don't think Ben is right about "companies are catering to the Left" 

Especially, when shit like this is happening (not in the USA):

Edited by Alkpaz
  • Like 2

Man, feminism is straight up cancer.

I just watched a show in Spanish, unintentionally about a woman who's married and a teacher. An argument occured between her and her husband after she found out she wasn't getting pregnant because because her husband simply cannot impregnate a woman. She called him selfish and said that she was leaving him not because he couldn't impregnate her, but because he hid it from her for over 5 years. Throughout those five years he tried to impregnate her with no success. One of her students, a little girl who's always cheerful one day doesn't show up to school. A few days go by and she decides to go to her home to see what was wrong.  A man opens the door. Turns out to be the father of her student. I'm going to call him Tom because I don't remember his name. When the teacher asks about her student (his daughter) he tells her what's going on. Turns out that his wife is in a coma for reasons I forgot. She went to see her student and tried to make her feel better by saying everything was going to be OK. Upon returning to Tom's house, Tom and his wife who's in a coma both have a newborn. They made Tom an idiot who cannot feed his child because feminist like to portray men being stupid fathers who don't know how to do anything. So the teacher asks him to hand over the baby boy to feed him. And what do you know, the baby starts eating. She went over for about a week to watch out for the baby boy and take care of her student at home while Tom had to go to work. One night he invites her to a friendly dinner. Her ex husband shows up out of the blue and says to her "Now I know why you left me" and beings to have a brawl with Tom. Her portrayed as a POS no good ex husband gets kicked out and the owner asks Tom and the teacher to leave but they apologize and say it won't happen again. She apologizes to Tom over the scene that occurred and told him that she told her ex that it was over months ago. Tom replied by saying "no wonder why he's furious, he lost a good woman" while giving her those eyes of attraction. She got uncomfortable and that was the end of that scene. Days go by and she's still taking care of the newborn and her student, while Tom goes to work and his wife still in a coma. Tom once again gave her that I'm into you look and even approached her to give her a kiss, but she pulled back and said we can't. She eventually told him she can't go over there and take care of them anymore because the situation. Tom's daughter then cries because she enjoyed having her teacher over and take care of them. Tom hires a nanny to come and take care of them while he goes to work. One day the nanny calls saying she can't make it because of personal issues so he decided he'll take care of his children during the weekend. His daughter woke up the next day with pneumonia because for some reason while she was playing the day before, she got her clothes wet and slept with them on. She was rushed to the hospital and Tom eventually calls the teacher because he had no one else to call. She rushes over and they wait for hours until the doctor informed him that her lungs are fill with fluid and it doesn't look good but they are giving her antibiotics. More hours pass and the doctor returns to inform them that the antibiotics is working and she seems to be recovering well. Few days later his daughter is back home sleeping in her bed and that morning she wakes up from dreaming with her mom. Later that day her teacher decides to go visit Tom's wife in the hospital where she held her hand and gave her hand a kiss. After giving her hand a kiss she managed to grasp the teachers hand where she was shocked and told Tom. When they both go back to the room, his wife passes away. Days pass and she eventually decides to be with him and she gets pregnant as well and it all turns into this happy ending BS.

/rant

I love how she just left her husband because he couldn't impregnate her and held it from her for 5 years even though he tried to impregnate her during those 5 years. She claims it's because he kept it from her which made him selfish. WTF... She couldn't take a moment to put herself in his shoes to understand. Now, if the roles were reversed and he dumped his wife because she couldn't get pregnant and hid it from him, us men, we are supposed to understand her and her situation. We are supposed to have some compassion and if we were to dump our wives over that, it would make us some POS scum trash all men are pigs and the same. Nope. And then there's the idiot father who can barely tie his shoes but can't take care of a baby.

Edited by endgameaddiction
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, endgameaddiction said:

Man, feminism is straight up cancer.

I just watched a show in Spanish, unintentionally about a woman who's married and a teacher.

What show and from what country? Was it a Netflix original? Also, you can tell if it has American influences just based on the number of episodes. 80+ is usually the norm for 1 season. They work themselves to death to make a fraction of what an American series pulls in. (See: "La Reina del Sur"/ "María Mercedes"/ "El Señor de los Cielos") Kinda geared for women, but not overtly feminista. At least not the novelas I've watched over the years. Now, if you are talking more Argentinian/Spanish (from Spain), then you will see a boatload of that.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alkpaz said:

What show and from what country? Was it a Netflix original? Also, you can tell if it has American influences just based on the number of episodes. 80+ is usually the norm for 1 season. They work themselves to death to make a fraction of what an American series pulls in. (See: "La Reina del Sur"/ "María Mercedes"/ "El Señor de los Cielos") Kinda geared for women, but not overtly feminista. At least not the novelas I've watched over the years. Now, if you are talking more Argentinian/Spanish (from Spain), then you will see a boatload of that.   

It was Rosa de Guadalupe on Univision. My mother watches that Univision garbage and I was walking by to the kitchen and was curious what it was about.

• Thanks 1

They made Tom an idiot who cannot feed his child because feminist like to portray men being stupid fathers who don't know how to do anything. 

That's what pisses me off. I have a cousin who had four boys. One day, his wife decides she likes cocaine and starts robbing the savings account. When she gets caught, she runs off with her sleazebag dealer/boyfriend. My cousin is left to raise four boys aged 5 to 12 on his own.

And he does it. Not just the bare minimum either. He works hard but manages to sock away some money for their college. He encourages the boys to follow their hobbies and sports. He institutes two mandatory family dinner nights a week. All four boys grow up, get jobs in their teens, 3 go to college, 1 goes into the military and they grew up to be well-adjusted adult males.

Take that, you Feminist assholes.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I look forward to seeing Hollywood diminishing for good one day.

I'm gonna point something out that liberals and Democrats would have you believe otherwise, but I know a lot of Latinos who are anti Trumpers, hell they don't even really care about Democrats either. They hate politics in general. I live around them, and they don't exactly like black folks. Not to say all, but the certain kind that are ghetto and lazy as fuck when it comes to working. I've heard so many stories. My roommate, who's Mexican has to deal with those who work for two weeks just to reapply for their yearly welfare and have proof that they are working part-time. After those two weeks they bounce and don't look for another job until next year just before they have to fill out another welfare form. The fact of the matter is, these types don't like to work because the obvious. And I'll give credit where credit is due, despite not in favor of illegal immigration. Illegals do work hard. Not all of them, but I've met many that have and they don't like working with lazy folks. But libtards and dems would have you believe otherwise because they obviously want to pin minorities all in one group. What I have noticed is that democrats and liberals are pushing Latinos to be more victims just like blacks to get on that victim mentality. I'm noticing 2nd and 3rd generation born here are falling for that. And moving away from Latin traditional values, which by the way, are very very conservative values i.e. nuclear family, religion, anti-abortion.

Edited by endgameaddiction
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2