THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

From Australia

Spoiler

A video that they played with Camila explaining the conflict in Eastern Europe.  Frighting. Is this what we can get for the highest political office in the United States, often times stated as one of the most powerful countries in the world? It is like there is a game where those qualified say "not me". That or a contest where the most incompetent is the winner and the prize is the White House.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

@ritualclarity She was explaining it to her dumb voters because they wouldn't know where Ukraine or Russia is on a map.

Seriously. My IQ dropped listening to this. Strip away the propaganda from the other side and what you're still left with are two of the dumbest people occupying the numbers 1 and 2 seat in the US.

My Grandfather was vaporized by an artillery shell in World War 2. THIS is what he sacrificed his life for?

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

@ritualclarity She was explaining it to her dumb voters because they wouldn't know where Ukraine or Russia is on a map.

Is she going to start teaching the A,B,C's as well?  Not only is something like that un-necessary (google or other sources if they are interested) that is condescending to most of the population. When giving a presentation you don't talk like that.

On top of that. Her people should have realized that all that is doing is giving sound bytes for her opponents to use. Have you ever heard JFK speak like that? Or Obama? Do you hear other foreign leaders talking like that to the press?

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Is she going to start teaching the A,B,C's as well?  Not only is something like that un-necessary (google or other sources if they are interested) that is condescending to most of the population. When giving a presentation you don't talk like that.

On top of that. Her people should have realized that all that is doing is giving sound bytes for her opponents to use. Have you ever heard JFK speak like that? Or Obama? Do you hear other foreign leaders talking like that to the press?

This just made me think of Iraq. A bigger stronger country (USA) invading a smaller country (Iraq) and that is just wrong. See? It can be flipped any way you want. Also, the State of The Union mirrored Trump's State of the Union. BLM was pissed. 

Untitled.png.8a5759640399ad537bf5c2420277c7a6.png

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Have you ever heard JFK speak like that? Or Obama? Do you hear other foreign leaders talking like that to the press?

She must've had Brandon on her mind. I see one as the mental patient and the other as the caretaker. Or maybe that's his wife since she needs to guide him in the right direction when walking.

Edited by endgameaddiction
typo
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Alkpaz said:

This just made me think of Iraq. A bigger stronger country (USA) invading a smaller country (Iraq) and that is just wrong. See? It can be flipped any way you want. Also, the State of The Union mirrored Trump's State of the Union. BLM was pissed. 

Untitled.png.8a5759640399ad537bf5c2420277c7a6.png

The difference is Iraq was funding, hosting individuals that were going around the world causing trouble.. Ukraine was minding their own business. 

53 minutes ago, endgameaddiction said:

She must've had Brandon on her mind. I see one as the mental patient and the other as the caretaker. Or maybe that's his wife since she needs to guide him in the right direction when walking.

Some say insanity is contagious. Perhaps she and Brandon need to wear a mask at all times to protect themselves from more insanity infecting them.

• Haha 1

On 3/2/2022 at 7:37 PM, ritualclarity said:

The difference is Iraq was funding, hosting individuals that were going around the world causing trouble.. Ukraine was minding their own business. 

Were they? Or was the current administration of Ukraine installed by western elites to bend them to their wokey will? Iraq is an interesting case where Saddam was installed by the US government to fight Iran. After Iran was defeated they no longer had any use for Saddam so they eliminated him. WMDs? remember? I was a Democrat then for that reason. I didn't realize, at the time, what being a conservative really meant. We supplied Iraq with weapons to fight the evil Iranians, too. There are a lot of similarities then and now. https://foreignpolicy.com/2013/08/26/exclusive-cia-files-prove-america-helped-saddam-as-he-gassed-iran/

I don't care what Russia does over there. I can see their POV in not wanting NATO to have more control. (Since NATO is the Economic Forum aka The Great Reset aka the New World Order aka Western Globalism) Is that a conspiracy theory? I dunno, just look at Canada/Australia recently. You can say these wars (Korean, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc) gave us the comfy life we now find ourselves in. Trust me I like being able to play video games on a good computer and have good electrical outlets/good plumbing, but at what cost? When will we finally see that living comfy makes us weaker as individuals and what we should be striving to do is become more independent and more like Kendo 2? ;) (BTW, where is he lately??)

Why should we concern ourselves with Europe when we have issues here. 

FMmdYVyXMAINdI4.thumb.jpg.4d09316d5017dd414c3e52cb77f92f6c.jpg

Edited by Alkpaz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

So... was chatting with some people about the Crisis of The Moment™ (wonder what the next crisis will be?) and they're all supposedly "anti war". (Outside since here the nazi-pass is still a thing to go inside one of the few places still in business. 🙄) So I bring up the comment by a Ukranian military account announcing they'd execute surrendering Russian troops. Anti-war, so they'd naturally be against that I thought. NO! 🥴 😆 😆 They were all OK with it because "Russians are evil". That was their only justification!! They had absolutely no other argument. 🥴 And when were ALL Russians suddenly evil? When the media out here said so. 🥴 🤣

Anti-war but OK with full on war crimes and executions!? Now THAT is cringe! 🤣 🤣 At least make an attempt at consistency. 😆

I guess hating on the anti-vax groups (which are quite large here) wasn't going anywhere so now they have to hate on ALL Russians.  This planet is a full on crazy train. 🤡 🤣 What's the next "other" group we're allowed to irrationally hate next? 🤣 Whatever it is, there won't be any rational arguments for the hate, that's for sure! 🤣

EDIT: Just heard this from a friend. Earlier today on the news here: how to make proper molotov cocktails... "to throw at russians".   ........  🤡 OK, I want the first UFO off this nutty dirt ball!

Edited by Nessa
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2

On 3/3/2022 at 1:37 PM, Nessa said:

So... was chatting with some people about the Crisis of The Moment™ (wonder what the next crisis will be?) and they're all supposedly "anti war". (Outside since here the nazi-pass is still a thing to go inside one of the few places still in business. 🙄) So I bring up the comment by a Ukranian military account announcing they'd execute surrendering Russian troops. Anti-war, so they'd naturally be against that I thought. NO! 🥴 😆 😆 They were all OK with it because "Russians are evil". That was their only justification!! They had absolutely no other argument. 🥴 And when were ALL Russians suddenly evil? When the media out here said so. 🥴 🤣

Anti-war but OK with full on war crimes and executions!? Now THAT is cringe! 🤣 🤣 At least make an attempt at consistency. 😆

I guess hating on the anti-vax groups (which are quite large here) wasn't going anywhere so now they have to hate on ALL Russians.  This planet is a full on crazy train. 🤡 🤣 What's the next "other" group we're allowed to irrationally hate next? 🤣 Whatever it is, there won't be any rational arguments for the hate, that's for sure! 🤣

EDIT: Just heard this from a friend. Earlier today on the news here: how to make proper molotov cocktails... "to throw at russians".   ........  🤡 OK, I want the first UFO off this nutty dirt ball!

Very difficult situation for me. My family remains in Lugansk. First was happy that they are freed, and hope that someday my husband and I can take our son to the village where I grew up. But now, very sad that Putin has no concern for the people. My father is also sad and said he heard that Putin doesn't think they fought hard enough as did Donbass... against the Nazis. Even Kharkov.

Yes, Ukraine is full of Nazis. Perhaps not quite the same as US, but they are the children of Bandera. You can look him up on internet. They erect statues to him now, and hold parades in Kiev to honor him with red and black flags flying along side of Ukrainian flags. ((( 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

It began on his first day when he blocked US oil. All part of "green" scheme to force people to buy electric cars, windmills and ride dirty buses. Of course, elites can afford $10 or $20 gas and $50 steak.

Blocking US oil to be "green' is one thing. Nobody wants pollution in their backyard. Let's face it, getting oil and such does create a fair amount of pollution. (however, we still process the oil to gas and such once it enters the US.. which creates even more pollution than would be created getting oil from sources in the US)  Besides, the more we can exploit another country by buying cheap oil from them (lowering their resource and protecting our own at the same time) is something I have no problem with

The problem is reliance on outside oil.. mostly from countries that don't like the US. The US government (at least in the past) had a reserve of Oil etc. for problems that arise due to conflicts and such occurring to help protect the US economy. I don't know if they still have it, squandered it (likely) or sold it for a quick buck. In any case anyone with 2 brain cells should understand that reliance on other potentially hostile countries isn't a good thing. It is a very bad thing. Previously we had easy access to cheap oil with the current sources but that is low or depleted. 100% restrictions on alternate sources is a very bad thing. For the very reason we are experiencing now!  The US doesn't want to get into a fight (directly) with Russia and I don't blame them, however, one of the main sources from what shoddy news reports I am able to get access to on this matter, indicate that Russia's main source of income is from Oil sales. Seems to me a no brainier to block those sales if the desire is to really put on a hurtlock on Russia.

The solution could have been permissions to start preparations and maintenance of these protected areas but not let them fully operate. Just a fraction to keep things moving and help pay for the equipment and cost to setup. Then, have a quick executive order or whatever setup for the need, just as this, for access to the Oil... and even then to help maintain or cover the losses that will be occurring (expense). The second part of this process would be to remove the Federal tax (and perhaps help supplement the local taxes on gas etc) so that less is needed, the price goes up but much of it is covered by the removal of tax.  The economy is protected, the gas companies have a source of oil to work (and make even more money off of since it should be cheaper to get local as oppose to outside oil when embargo's and such occur)  Bottom line, heavy regulation (and steep fines for failure for environmental rules) along with heavily restricted quotas on what can be sold and when would have worked better at least from my understanding. However, I am not a expert on gas and oil distribution and sales.

With a total block it would take a long time (from my understanding) to setup and start to obtain said oils from these "protected areas" having quick access when needed or an emergency would help IMO. While protecting our sources (when cheap oil is available) and allow more flexibility in putting a hurtlock on another country.

What do I know? However at least I don't call Ukrainians, Iranians in a speech. Or treat the viewers of my speech like 5th graders, actually stupid 5th graders like the Vice President did. It is sad, it used to be that the best of the best would take office (at least in the advisory function) and now it seems like only those that can't be a success elsewhere gets those positions.

• Agree 2

54 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

It is sad, it used to be that the best of the best would take office (at least in the advisory function) and now it seems like only those that can't be a success elsewhere gets those positions.

That last part had me thinking of LOTR.

image.png.61e564187f83c4e362dd131446d476b5.png

🤦‍♀️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Blocking US oil to be "green' is one thing. Nobody wants pollution in their backyard. Let's face it, getting oil and such does create a fair amount of pollution. (however, we still process the oil to gas and such once it enters the US.. which creates even more pollution than would be created getting oil from sources in the US)  Besides, the more we can exploit another country by buying cheap oil from them (lowering their resource and protecting our own at the same time) is something I have no problem with

The problem is reliance on outside oil.. mostly from countries that don't like the US. The US government (at least in the past) had a reserve of Oil etc. for problems that arise due to conflicts and such occurring to help protect the US economy. I don't know if they still have it, squandered it (likely) or sold it for a quick buck. In any case anyone with 2 brain cells should understand that reliance on other potentially hostile countries isn't a good thing. It is a very bad thing. Previously we had easy access to cheap oil with the current sources but that is low or depleted. 100% restrictions on alternate sources is a very bad thing. For the very reason we are experiencing now!  The US doesn't want to get into a fight (directly) with Russia and I don't blame them, however, one of the main sources from what shoddy news reports I am able to get access to on this matter, indicate that Russia's main source of income is from Oil sales. Seems to me a no brainier to block those sales if the desire is to really put on a hurtlock on Russia.

The solution could have been permissions to start preparations and maintenance of these protected areas but not let them fully operate. Just a fraction to keep things moving and help pay for the equipment and cost to setup. Then, have a quick executive order or whatever setup for the need, just as this, for access to the Oil... and even then to help maintain or cover the losses that will be occurring (expense). The second part of this process would be to remove the Federal tax (and perhaps help supplement the local taxes on gas etc) so that less is needed, the price goes up but much of it is covered by the removal of tax.  The economy is protected, the gas companies have a source of oil to work (and make even more money off of since it should be cheaper to get local as oppose to outside oil when embargo's and such occur)  Bottom line, heavy regulation (and steep fines for failure for environmental rules) along with heavily restricted quotas on what can be sold and when would have worked better at least from my understanding. However, I am not a expert on gas and oil distribution and sales.

With a total block it would take a long time (from my understanding) to setup and start to obtain said oils from these "protected areas" having quick access when needed or an emergency would help IMO. While protecting our sources (when cheap oil is available) and allow more flexibility in putting a hurtlock on another country.

What do I know? However at least I don't call Ukrainians, Iranians in a speech. Or treat the viewers of my speech like 5th graders, actually stupid 5th graders like the Vice President did. It is sad, it used to be that the best of the best would take office (at least in the advisory function) and now it seems like only those that can't be a success elsewhere gets those positions.

My husband is more the politician. But the simplistic way to see it is that US was pumping a lot of oil, and enough that we did not need to buy from other places, or not as much. Price was cheap for gas. US has highest standards and laws, and produces cleaner oil = Less world polution. Green people only want you and I to have windmills where there is no wind, and solar panels on our houses. I only feel bad that all the polar bears are dead 10 years ago... Al Gore said so. Then got into his private jet to fly to collect another $10 million for telling more green people all about it before flying home to his mansion that has no solar panels, because they are ugly!

The US strategic reserves and when they are supposed to be used is more my husband's knowledge. I do remember he and my father talking, and something about Adm Lyons saying dependence on foreign oil was a security issue... in the 1980's... before I was born. My husband and father were both navy... on opposite sides! So, they trained to kill each other, and are now drinking buddies!!! 😜

Just remeber that before US and Nato tried to overthrow Russian ally in Syria, then sponsored coup in Ukraine to install Nazis who only wanted to join Nato to murder Russians, Russia was doing nothing but pumping gas and exporting vodka. That Biden is a bigger fool than Yeltsin only proves the US is run by oligarchs as much or mor than Russia or Ukraine. Honestly, I am more qualified than he!

Again, I hate all that is happening in my country, but also know of the anger from people of Donbass. The west shed no tears for the women and children bombed by weapons the US and Nato gave to Ukraine to kill "Russian backed separatists". 

But for oil, US has many environmental laws, and is safest and cleanest oil production in the world. Just like a plane crash, when there is a problem, it's big... but there are so few problems. Not sure how far along Russian pipelines are that go to China? Putin made that deal when threats came 10 years ago. Hilariously, US and Nato tried to stop it by bribing (I think) Mongolia with Nato membership! Mongolia prefers the transit fees. They already get a lot of oil from Russia.

"In November 2019, the United States exported 772,000 barrels per day (b/d) more petroleum (crude oil and petroleum products) than it imported, marking the third consecutive month in which the United States was a net petroleum exporter. Although the United States is a net petroleum exporter as a whole, most regions other than the U.S. Gulf Coast region remain net petroleum importers."

https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=42735

As for just flipping the switch and getting oil going.. yeah, not so simple:

Edited by Alkpaz
  • Agree 1

Ya'll just making it far more complicated than it is. The human equation is always about greed, power, and corruption. That's the bottom line. 

In 2008, Ukraine and Russia were just fine. In the same year, Obama was elected and the formation of the so called "globalist" agenda started to form. In 2014, Ukrainians revolted and ousted a democratically elected president who was friendly with Russia and was planning to buy Russian oil. They claimed he won through election fraud. In the same year, several things happened. Obama and Biden along with globalists EU then set up an EU friendly government in Ukraine. This also led to the revolt in Crimnea which was annexed by Russia. Biden's involvement also included setting up his son, Hunter, in the Burisma company in the same year. 

By 2020, the Burisma scandal was exposed, Hunter's laptop was found. Trump made a phone call to the EU friendly Ukrainian government for investigation, alleging Biden used his political influence to get a Ukrainian prosecutor, who was investigating Burisma, fired. In 2020, Biden along with the Democrats were determined to win the election to the point that election fraud was suspected. Biden won the election, FBI took the laptop, and the Burisma scandal all but disappeared. Then Biden stopped US oil production and started buying Russian oil. Anyone picked up the irony?

Don't let the media and political narratives fool you with their destruction photos or crying kids. Reality of the fact is, US politicians, EU politicians, and yes even Ukrainian politicians contributed to this invasion. This is merely the causality of their actions and behaviors. You think any of them give a damn about democracy or Ukrainian people? Well, let's examine that for a minute. Since 2020 at the very least, further back for Europe, Russia's #1 export is energy. By the beginning of this invasion, they were the largest source of energy import in EU and #1 top import of oil for the USA. Where did you think all that money went?

10 days into the invasion, Biden sanctioned everything except Russian oil. That is billions of $$ directly pumped into Russia's war fund, paying for this invasion while on media and in front of the UN, they condemn it. That's called virtue signalling. They don't really care about Ukraine or oppressed people. Otherwise, they would've prevented this invasion and also sanctioned China for their oppression of Hong Kong and the Uyghurs. 

Putin is a madman. Since 2000 he had admitted his desire to reunify the USSR. He had been waiting and planning, for the right moment. With EU/US globalists messing with Ukraine, the world ravaged by a viral pandemic, and the greatest nation on Earth elected a bumbling idiot, all the pieces are there. The final piece? Afghanistan. Biden's weakness invited the invasion. He demonstrated he is incapable of leadership and a nation is only as strong as its leader.

So you're there talking about clean energy and all that, those are just distractions, lies, and deceptions. What I mean? People who talk about clean energy don't really care about clean energy. By people I mean the activists and politicians. Their only concern is greed. The citizens that support clean energy do actually want clean energy, but they are as stupid and uninformed as a turnip and only swallow media soundbytes. They're the same people that watch the news and take sides believing there are still good and bad sides.

Is Russia evil and EU good? Nope. Their governments are both corrupt and evil. Look at USA! A nation that has rotted to the core, yet making moral judgment on other nation's government? What about the America left and right? Is one good and one evil? Nope. They all care only about their own agendas and they all paint their own narratives, using only data which support their narratives while dismissing others. And half the time? Their narratives are simply the opposite of what their opponents believe.

The right believes in gun rights, so the left opposes. They don't really oppose gun rights, they just oppose b/c the right supports it. The left supports vaccination, so the right opposes. Do they really believe vaccination is wrong? Well, they were quite happy to support the vaccines when Trump was president and pressuring the big pharma to develop them quickly. The moment Biden became president, the right started opposing vaccination.

Does the left really care about clean air and clean energy? Show them scientific studies and facts on how toxic lithium is, or how toxic solar panels are in both manufacturing and disposing, see if they actually care. They don't. They only support clean energy b/c it makes them self-righteous and it opposes the right.

Now you understand what human beings are. Frankly, I think my sims are much more intelligent than humans. But the question is, how about yourself? Do you allow yourself to get all caught up in their mess? Labeling yourself left or right? Do you read FOX or CNN? And going around thinking Putin is evil while EU and Ukraine are good? They're all evil and quite stupid.

:)

Edited by Littlejeff
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Littlejeff said:

In 2008, Ukraine and Russia were just fine. In the same year, Obama was elected and the formation of the so called "globalist" agenda started to form. In 2014

In 2008, my husband visited me in Lugansk. His friend (native Lugansk) asked why US elected what we fought to get rid of. ((( Maidan was a coup that was backed by US/ EU. "Student protests" were well organized (by nationalists). Not often mentioned were snipers of 3rd party origin that shot both police and rioters, in effort to escalate violence. Never mentioned was the looting, much as so many "peaceful protests" in US.

I wrote coup, as students do not have a ready to install government, but Svoboda did. They are the Nazis I wrote of before. Party Regions (Yanukovich) was banned, and leaders arrested. No news about that in US. Man who became leader had many assasination attempts against him. Last was after 50 murdered in Odessa trades union building. They were shot at when trying to escape flames.

Ukraine is my country, and I am of both Ukrainian and Russian blood. What happens today hurts me deeply. But as you wrote about propaganda, I also. I shed tears now, but the west only knew "Russian backed separatists" while my city Lugansk was attacked. And this. My husband and I stayed only 1000 m from this. Tan building on right is (was) our favorite Georgian style restaurant, Kazbek.

Propaganda is powerful. US PRAVDA is powerful! Only tell what makes you right. None in US know of phosphorus bombs on women and children in Donetsk. Then Nazis told world that "Russian backed separatists" used these weapons on their own city? Just they said in Lugansk was rebel fired at own building. 😒

Even now, always Putin/ Russia broke cease fire, and Ukraine army killing civilians in Donetsk during cease fire is not told

So yes, be angry about this war in my country!!! Many die who need not. But also know that much has brought this horror, and much that US Pravda doe not think you need to know.

As oil... No, it does not turn on 100% overnight, as it was turned off. But, the sooner it is turned on, the sooner the oil will flow. Or it is better to buy oil from Iran and Venezuela? 

@ritualclarity, yes, but my husband says the primary reason for strategic oil reserve is military, and civilian use is secondary, although other military reserves exist.

• Like 1

I recently read an article where the US was considering working with some countries that they normally wouldn't in order to get oil. also that US is not that dependent on the oil from Russia. If that is the case you wouldn't know that based on the prices hikes that occurring now. Another article where I believe BP and another company isn't buying any more Russian oil (it was only a small part of their business anyway)  The main problem seems to be that Europe developed a major dependence on Russia oil. US can do without it with some hardships but EU is much more dependent and that is likely the reason that that hasn't been addressed by embargo and other such things as likely be useless if US does so and the other countries don't.

Your husband is correct, it used for military use and from time to time used for civilian use. Usually only short term when something is a major issue that can be resolved in a couple of weeks. To keep things moving.

Turning on the oil now with all things shut down is going to take quite some time considering as i understand it there isn't any equipment ready to access the oil. they have to get to the oil and then build the transportation as well. Major undertaking. I don't know why (logically) that it wasn't done while investments was ready. They (the government) could have restricted the sales of this oil for this very thing.  (I like the idea of buying oil from elsewhere and protecting our resources as much as possible ;) ) However, don't like filling crazy insane leaders pockets with $$$ though.

I am honestly hoping that there is group that will overthrow Putin. Surely there has to be people seeing what he is doing and understand it is crazy, even with the info embargo and controlled info. People there have their sources for info in any case. Often better at obtaining it, more practiced at it than most people in
"free" countries.

And yes, people should be mad for what is happening to Ukrainians. It was entirely un-necessary. If Russia was concerned with Nato coming close to them, they could have worked with them (Ukraine) and perhaps gave them support ($$$) and other resources that would help them. The only problem with this is they don't trust Putin.  There are so many other ways for Russia to work aroundsome issues than this.

People should also be livid for what Biden has done in the office. The failure, utter failure of his leaving Afghanistan  and other things.. just gave the green light for Russia to do this. The complete incompetence.  I wasn't a fan of Trump but I am fairly confident that if he was elected, this wouldn't have happened.

• Agree 2