THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

8 hours ago, Nessa said:

Haha! I mean, if you play a guy character, Gale apparently drops Mystra and suddenly has the hots for guys. Not much better for women though as all the female followers can't wait to hop in the player's pants. 😅 It's just overdone. I like it toned done a bit.

The lockpicking was a reference to FO4. You pick locks and your follower will go from hating your guts to being deeply in love. In a few minutes in an area with lots of locks.😅

Oh I thought you were still talking about picking locks in BG3. 

I never did much with Gale.  In one start, I didn't even get him. (I think I cut his arm) 

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, endgameaddiction said:

Long story short. He deliberately credited the wrong modder to not share the info of the actual hair mod used for his follower.

In my old age I'm too quick on the draw to tolerate Nexus.  That dude would get a 'Go fuck yourself' PDQ.

3 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

In my old age I'm too quick on the draw to tolerate Nexus.  That dude would get a 'Go fuck yourself' PDQ.

You can see for yourself the link in the description is deliberately linked to KS Hairdos on Nexus, which is misleading. Thankfully someone responded with a link to the hair mod. I only have Holiday Hairdos 1. Didn't know there was another one. But I don't really browse there since I don't have an account anymore. Anyways, it saved me the trouble of wanting to give that guy my 2cents. I would either end up being blocked by his mods like a chicken shit, or the moderators will do the only thing they know how to do.

8 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:
  Hide contents

1787477076_Screenshot2024-03-28at07-57-37ThusneldaFollower.thumb.png.828b66bb156a3bdb234342de2a60ff05.png

Typical today's modder. So predictable. I expect nothing less from them.

Long story short. He deliberately credited the wrong modder to not share the info of the actual hair mod used for his follower.

The user still deserves a "your a fucking dick" post for the comment of maybe I'll remember it after an endorsement bullshit.

8 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

And rightfully so.  Dam just when I thought Nexus couldn't get worse.

25 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

The user still deserves a "your a fucking dick" post for the comment of maybe I'll remember it after an endorsement bullshit.

Without a doubt. But it's not worth losing my account over. I'm glad someone put a link to the mod. Not so much so for me, but to break his leverage he thought he had over me. Bet he's not happy about that.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, endgameaddiction said:

Without a doubt. But it's not worth losing my account over. I'm glad someone put a link to the mod. Not so much so for me, but to break his leverage he thought he had over me. Bet he's not happy about that.

We all know ways around loosing an account. However, not causing "drama" is easy if you just walk away.. (from Nexus :P LOL).