Cyberpunk 2077 Discussion, News etc.

23 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Still a truckload of MEH.

I agree. Nothing has shown me more than Meh... at first it was exciting but it quickly got boring.  Also, I am lucky I am not on a metered internet connection as they constantly have updates of 20+ gigs what seems to be daily!

I haven't went back to it after the first week or two where I put in 87 + hours. I tried to go back for a complete play through but soon just got distracted with other stuff and never went back.

• 1 year later...

After the updates and patches, the game is as it should have been at release. After upgrading my PC a bit (R7 5700X, RTX 3060ti, 32GB RAM) it's also fun to play with ray tracing at 1440p. There is still room for improvement, but the frame rates are now reasonably stable at around 70 FPS, and almost all of the graphic bugs have been eliminated.

Sometimes i ask myself, why i bought this Game before Release,? Maybe I should have waited a little longer.

4 hours ago, zilvradrow said:

After the updates and patches, the game is as it should have been at release. After upgrading my PC a bit (R7 5700X, RTX 3060ti, 32GB RAM) it's also fun to play with ray tracing at 1440p. There is still room for improvement, but the frame rates are now reasonably stable at around 70 FPS, and almost all of the graphic bugs have been eliminated.

Sometimes i ask myself, why i bought this Game before Release,? Maybe I should have waited a little longer.

For the most part any reliable source that sells the game is still about the cost when it was released so no real reason to wait for purchase. That is of course if you weren't one of those that bought the game before release.

The need to wait till release of a game, at least until solid reliable reviews and real game footage has been released can't be stressed enough. If companies want pre-purchase they need to release proper review copies. Not only to their fan boys but to those that will be critical to their game. (critical but fair)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I don't think any changes to this game will ever catch my interest again. I would've preferred a blank slate character and all the classes added from the table top. Since neither of those two seem to have fruition, I'll stick to my guns. Such a shame but to be expected. CDPR are not a developing team that makes an RPG, but rather an narrative story with RPG elements. I would've prefered the old school style of RPG with all classes and a blank slate character that you could see grow in the game. But every iteration will either be playing as V or some other letter in the alphabet.

Edited by endgameaddiction