THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on the verge of deleting my YT account. I'm fucking getting sick of them dictating on what I can watch. For a long time they censor any graphical video. I get a warning whether I want to proceed or not and I click yes then it blocks me from viewing the video. I've sent them a really heated feedback about this and these motherfuckers continue to treat me like I'm some fucking 5 year old who can't watch violence or gore. The current video in reference that I can't watch because of these fucking babysitting faggots is this one...

Edited by endgameaddiction
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, endgameaddiction said:

And speaking of stupid YT. I'm sure most of you already know about the ad blecker YT is trying to lecture anyone who uses it.

Yeah, sometimes the warning hits me but not always.  I may go through a browsing session and never see it, but sometimes it hits me on every video.  What's funny is the warning shows up on Paul Joseph Watson's videos and his entire channel is 100% demonetized by YT.  So they want to allow ads that don't play? 0_o

On 11/14/2023 at 8:55 PM, endgameaddiction said:

And speaking of stupid YT. I'm sure most of you already know about the ad blecker YT is trying to lecture anyone who uses it.

I think I managed to get around it. So far at least.

I wasn't too concerned about an occasional ad but FUCKING JESUS CHRIST the adds I got after they started this block recently.  Holly crap! I was getting an add less than 5 minutes apart. I couldn't even keep foucus on what I was watching with so many abrupt interruptions. A few days after that complete bullshit, they started the ads that wern't able to be passed in the 5 seconds. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

I think I managed to get around it. So far at least.

I wasn't too concerned about an occasional ad but FUCKING JESUS CHRIST the adds I got after they started this block recently.  Holly crap! I was getting an add less than 5 minutes apart. I couldn't even keep foucus on what I was watching with so many abrupt interruptions. A few days after that complete bullshit, they started the ads that wern't able to be passed in the 5 seconds. 

I thought it was just me, not noticing that the ads were always that prevalent.
Seriously. Today I watched a 6-minute Steelers/Browns pregame video and there were TWO ad breaks, each with 2 full ads you couldn't skip! For a six-minute video? Are you fucking kidding me?

Edited by vancleef
  • Agree 1

I believe it is Java script that is being accessed and checked to see if you are running anything that would block Youtube.  Stop that and it might fix the crazy fucking asshole level of ads being given to those that don't subscribe to their service.

Hey, has anyone seen that Paramount movies are being subscribed through Youtube (I assume an added service)?  i saw Paicard