THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

22 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

She barges in like she owns his car and literally cuts him off during a conversation. Hey, I'm talking to you! Glad he didn't take crap from them obnoxious cunts.

My brother does some Uber work in between his paying gigs. He's only had one asshole so far but fortunately the guy reached his destination before the fists came out.

Edited by vancleef

@vancleef

I thought about doing it as a side gig, but here in Vegas, there are plenty of these entitled drunk chicks here. Well, not so many now with COVID, but before and perhaps after. If this plandemic ever gets over. I have the feeling democrats will be using epidemics/pandemics as a political stunt to get their way and try to hold power.

• Agree 2

And retarded fanboys downvoting the negative comments as expected...

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-08-19-skyrims-getting-a-new-anniversary-edition-in-november-on-xbox-playstation-and-pc#comments

When there are this many idiots in the world, it's far too easy to sell people the same shit over and over, cause you know, "it just works!", and I bet this isn't gonna be the last "edition" of Skyrim.

Edited by bjornk
  • Agree 3

The fact that they can't be bothered to even address the issues since the original Skyrim, purely laziness and incompetence. I'm glad they aren't trying to remake Oblivion and Morrowind. Even if they did, I wouldn't bother. The level of dedication of the Sky team far surpasses any competence in BGS. But hey, here's another gimmick version of Skyrim to keep you modding it for the next decade or so. because Skyrim.

23 hours ago, bjornk said:

And retarded fanboys downvoting the negative comments as expected...

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-08-19-skyrims-getting-a-new-anniversary-edition-in-november-on-xbox-playstation-and-pc#comments

When there are this many idiots in the world, it's far too easy to sell people the same shit over and over, cause you know, "it just works!", and I bet this isn't gonna be the last "edition" of Skyrim.

Skyrim Privilege Edition. Only for the most fanboys of fanboys.

Edited by endgameaddiction
  • Haha 1

newegg.thumb.jpg.9a7ff576f43b36fbd835ea6f22ec9842.jpg

Is financing available? Can I finance for 5yrs? I wonder if there is repossession if you fail to pay for a few months. Considering this, you can see why Beth is going to keep rolling out Skyrims, otherwise they won't be able to sell as many copies of TES 6, because most people won't be able to afford the video cards in order to play it. This just leads to more people just buying consoles, and there in lies the rub. ;)

Do I think the end of PC gaming is near? Looking at the economy, you bet. Gamers will be called "gamers" if they play horseshoe, that is if there are any horses left after we eat them all because they will be cheaper than cows. 

Edited by Alkpaz
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Alkpaz said:

This just leads to more people just buying consoles, and there in lies the rub. ;)

Sadly, if this keeps up and most pc gamers are not willing to cough up the demanding inflated price, which isn't worth it, I can see game devs putting their entire focus on console systems and saying bye-bye to PC. The only alternative is buying a used older gen card.

I hang on to my GPUs I no longer use. Hell, they might as well be a gold ingot a piece. Glad I'm not into gaming as I used to be.

Are those NewEgg prices?

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Alkpaz said:

newegg.thumb.jpg.9a7ff576f43b36fbd835ea6f22ec9842.jpg

Is financing available? Can I finance for 5yrs? I wonder if there is repossession if you fail to pay for a few months. Considering this, you can see why Beth is going to keep rolling out Skyrims, otherwise they won't be able to sell as many copies of TES 6, because most people won't be able to afford the video cards in order to play it. This just leads to more people just buying consoles, and there in lies the rub. ;)

Do I think the end of PC gaming is near? Looking at the economy, you bet. Gamers will be called "gamers" if they play horseshoe, that is if there are any horses left after we eat them all because they will be cheaper than cows. 

There are some issues but I doubt this is one.  The issue that might spell doom to most pc gamers besides the stupid game companies, is the power restrictions and environmental laws being put into effect in various parts of the world.

the graphics card manufactures have done something to help keep the graphics cards more affordable and sellable for gamers. They have changed the chips to a low hash rate chip which sucks for those crypto miners.  Since this has occured when I go to my local electronics store I can see some graphics cards there. At first it was only AMD sticking around for hours after they open and now there are N vidia gaming cards there for a considerable amount of time after they open. the pricing hasn't dropped but I suspect it will in time.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

There are some issues but I doubt this is one.  The issue that might spell doom to most pc gamers besides the stupid game companies, is the power restrictions and environmental laws being put into effect in various parts of the world.

the graphics card manufactures have done something to help keep the graphics cards more affordable and sellable for gamers. They have changed the chips to a low hash rate chip which sucks for those crypto miners.  Since this has occured when I go to my local electronics store I can see some graphics cards there. At first it was only AMD sticking around for hours after they open and now there are N vidia gaming cards there for a considerable amount of time after they open. the pricing hasn't dropped but I suspect it will in time.

Well, the USD prices are a little bit more expensive than the peso prices considering the exchange rate, but I don't think prices will go down unless they start making celeron-esk type graphic cards. People expect prices to go down due to "transitory inflation", since when is inflation transitory? I think conservative news (even libertarian Tim Pool) is on the money that inflation is here to stay. Now, the prices of cards has come down a lot since the beginning of the plandemic, but it hasn't gone back down to pre levels. They were priced at 3K a pop at one point, so to see them in the 1K range is refreshing (if one can call it refreshing). From what it looks like, the prices for exchange rates are a bit stabilized this year but still above the 2019-2018 levels across all currencies. You can see this moreso if you look at at the 10yr graph. Take the EURO for example: https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=EUR&view=10Y

2 hours ago, Alkpaz said:

Well, the USD prices are a little bit more expensive than the peso prices considering the exchange rate, but I don't think prices will go down unless they start making celeron-esk type graphic cards. People expect prices to go down due to "transitory inflation", since when is inflation transitory? I think conservative news (even libertarian Tim Pool) is on the money that inflation is here to stay. Now, the prices of cards has come down a lot since the beginning of the plandemic, but it hasn't gone back down to pre levels. They were priced at 3K a pop at one point, so to see them in the 1K range is refreshing (if one can call it refreshing). From what it looks like, the prices for exchange rates are a bit stabilized this year but still above the 2019-2018 levels across all currencies. You can see this moreso if you look at at the 10yr graph. Take the EURO for example: https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=EUR&view=10Y

The problem with the pricing has to do with supply and demand. Recent changes in the chip making it something the crypto miniers aren't interested in, has helped but there is still shortage in chip manufacture. This effects cars and pretty much anything that has a chip in it. Once this has been resolved and chips are abundant (and hopefully reasonably priced) then this should lower to MSRP levels with some sales here and there.

Someone has mentioned they were releasing some info on thenew 4000 series cards and such as well. Due to be released soon (a year or so)  So the hype machine is on full bore even though they don't have enough for the current supply to satisfy the need. lol

Now are you going to get excellent pricing on these.. likely not, as they(graphics card producers) has seen how much someone is willing to pay for the cards so they want a piece of the pie and likely won't go much cheaper than they have to.

• Agree 1

Regarding the GPUs, they're not THAT bad here! 15,000!? 🤦‍♀️🤣 They're just elevated here. Something that should be around 700ish is now from 1500 to 3000 if you go private. (Crazy Euros of course.)

Definitely spells some bad things for PC gaming if they don't get things under control. That said, I think hell will freeze over before I buy a console. I pretty much mod any game I play for any length of time. And I know I'm probably a minority but consoles ... why? 🤣 You pay an inflated price for hardware that is obsolete by the time they release it. (Same argument could be made for GPUs too!) Then you have to deal with games that don't run well because they're pushing the garbage hardware beyond its limit OR they just can't code. (OK, same argument applies for PC too!) BUT.... at least with a PC you can deal with the bad engineering by getting overpowered hardware. 🤣🤣

No way to deal with garbage writing though. If only there was hardware for that! 😆😆

It occurs to me if China does invade Taiwan then it's really going to get messy. For graphics cards. To say nothing of other concerns. 🤦‍♀️🤣

Edited by Nessa
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

7 hours ago, Nessa said:

Regarding the GPUs, they're not THAT bad here! 15,000!? 🤦‍♀️🤣 They're just elevated here. Something that should be around 700ish is now from 1500 to 3000 if you go private. (Crazy Euros of course.)

Definitely spells some bad things for PC gaming if they don't get things under control. That said, I think hell will freeze over before I buy a console. I pretty much mod any game I play for any length of time. And I know I'm probably a minority but consoles ... why? 🤣 You pay an inflated price for hardware that is obsolete by the time they release it. (Same argument could be made for GPUs too!) Then you have to deal with games that don't run well because they're pushing the garbage hardware beyond its limit OR they just can't code. (OK, same argument applies for PC too!) BUT.... at least with a PC you can deal with the bad engineering by getting overpowered hardware. 🤣🤣

No way to deal with garbage writing though. If only there was hardware for that! 😆😆

It occurs to me if China does invade Taiwan then it's really going to get messy. For graphics cards. To say nothing of other concerns. 🤦‍♀️🤣

I just got an new xbox X (the one with the optical drive and 1tb space)  It is doing quite well on the games that i have tried, from new to old. It works better than Todd Howards, games.. that is for sure. :P  Seriously. It isn't that bad. I was given a few months of the game pass and it has some pretty good list there to play.

Now, I didn't pay anywhere near the price out of my pocket. I had gift cards and other htings that I used to get more than half of it paid for before I reached into my pocket. And other things I was able to line up to get much cheaper entry and continued use.  I agree it is kind of expensive to buy compared to what it is giving but... not that far off. The hardware at least on this model is working well so far and is quite impressive considering the package, cost (total) and monthly expenses (if yo use the pass)

Not for someone that is more of a PC gamer but OK for those games that are optimized for console. Some of the games I played prior with PC and optimized for console actually was a better experience on the console. go figure. 

I had an xbox account since xbox 360 was first released. I was able to access it and get all my stuff as if I didn't leave. Even after perhaps close to 10 years of not using that account. (Unlike other companies I have experienced prior)

My greatest bitch is it only has 1 tb and you have to spend lots of $$$ to get another one. (haven't done that) which is above the expected cost of any 1tb SSD currently on the market. (in some cases 2x)  The games are stuck at their inflated price for years beyond what competitors that use PC would experience.  Perhaps, it is to further encourage people to keep on paying for the game pass?  However, you do get a discount on the games like competitors if you have a pass and decide to buy the game. (Origin for example) the layout of the system is confusing.. however, full disclosure, I came from the old Xbox system (360 ) and likely that might play a part on my confusion. After a bit you start to learn your way around the system.

The performance and responsiveness over the version I had prior is substantial . Can't complain there.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

"I think the President of America is actually a retard"

Yep. Most of us already knew this.

This just in... the President is retarded. You heard it here first!

LOL

Democrats bitched about Trump not working with and going against the other nations and here comes Biden doing the EXACT SAME THING... and in this case, risking 1000's of Americans lives not to mention those poor Afgans that thought it was a  good thing to help the US.

Republicans bitching about Democrats actions, Democrats, bitching about Republicans actions. When are they going to stop bitching and actually get to the job they have been given. I swear if someone put a mirror up in front of either side without their knowledge, they would still bitch about what the person in the mirror just did. I long for the time when I could listen to a intelligent statement from ANYONE in Government. I might not agree with them but I could at least appreciate they crafted a reasonable statement/argument.

Now I just have the constant temptation to tell them to go put their noses in the corner in a time out until they learn how to behave. I shouldn't have to treat grown adults running the country as one would miss behaving kindergartners.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

This just in... the President is retarded. You heard it here first!

LOL

Democrats bitched about Trump not working with and going against the other nations and here comes Biden doing the EXACT SAME THING... and in this case, risking 1000's of Americans lives not to mention those poor Afgans that thought it was a  good thing to help the US.

Republicans bitching about Democrats actions, Democrats, bitching about Republicans actions. When are they going to stop bitching and actually get to the job they have been given. I swear if someone put a mirror up in front of either side without their knowledge, they would still bitch about what the person in the mirror just did. I long for the time when I could listen to a intelligent statement from ANYONE in Government. I might not agree with them but I could at least appreciate they crafted a reasonable statement/argument.

Now I just have the constant temptation to tell them to go put their noses in the corner in a time out until they learn how to behave. I shouldn't have to treat grown adults running the country as one would miss behaving kindergartners.

But you know, mean tweets were too much. So it was better to put in another career politician who lies, hardly fulfills their promises and sinks our country to the ground. Because that is always better than a master troll and his mean tweets.

The left who think they are a resistance against corruption remind me of the Karens and Kens who are all for liberation, going around with their tits out and acting scandalous all of a sudden are all about morale because Trump said "grab them by the pussy" because when you are rich and famous, there are literally women who will throw themselves at successful men like that and the bible thumpers were defending the locker room talk Trump had. These people are backwards. lol

• Like 1
  • Agree 1