THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

I'm glad TWD is on it's last season....

TWD.thumb.jpg.3949ddb8ba08f4ed47533f15fc843636.jpg

CRT on the first episode of Season 11. There were other instances of wokeness in there, just this was the first instance of it. The other part is Ezekiel calling a former cop a fascist. I guess Rick Grimes was fascist as they come. :P

• Sad 1

It's been a long time since I seen TWD. Last I remember was Rick Grimes not dying and taken in a helocopter and Jesus dying from some new enemies at a graveyard.

I personally don't have a problem if they shove some prograssive crap in there as long as it's not the main focus, or somehow this makes Rick Grimes a coward and bend to the woke left agenda in the show.

Edited by endgameaddiction
  • Agree 1

Oh yay. Just what I want to do. Play myself in a video game. You know, there's this little... sometimes rather annoying thing called.... REALITY where I do that anyway! 🤪 And these lunatics want me to pay them so I can continue to play myself in a stupid game!? 😆 😆 😆

Besides, I can't be myself if the female characters dress, walk, and act like guys. So they can't even manage that!! 🤣

• Haha 1

On 8/29/2021 at 10:24 PM, endgameaddiction said:

Another franchise down the toilet. "Everything woke turns to shit" -DT

The devs are attacking the fans on Twitter and using the EA Battlefield 5 sales pitch of 'If you don't like what we're doing, don't buy the game'.  AND it's going to be an Epic storefront exclusive.  Agents of Mayhem tanked and now they are guaranteeing SR5 will as well.  This has to be intentional.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

The devs are attacking the fans on Twitter and using the EA Battlefield 5 sales pitch of 'If you don't like what we're doing, don't buy the game'.  AND it's going to be an Epic storefront exclusive.  Agents of Mayhem tanked and now they are guaranteeing SR5 will as well.  This has to be intentional.

That alone is reason enough for people not to buy the game regardless of the final product.  Devs should never ever attack fans.  Inform fans, update fans, clarify what the product is and what direction the game is going in, etc. these are what Devs should do. I have no problem with Devs giving important info on what is going on with a game (actual accurate info not Todd Howard speak)  I never will. I might be upset with a direction the dev went. LIke Fallout 76 barring the bugs and all their antics, I don't like that direction. I never complained about that, I complained about all the illegal acts, fraud and out right lies they committed.  I might not like a game, the story or whatever, that is my opinon but I would be dam if I'd let some Dev attack me for my opinion or a civil discussion.

Intentional? I don't know.  It appears they are at least stupid. Early on all this SJW and other crap was in the main stream. It might make sense at that time to try to follow the next wave of popularity from a business sense after all they are in it to make money. In order to do so they have to give what the customer wants. In dev situation the vast majority of gamer want in general is what they seem to follow instead of taking care of their establish and rabidly loyal customer base for that IP. Which that alone is stupid... but .. fine.  however, this SJW and other crap has been proven for the past couple of years as an avenue of utter failure on many entertainment fronts from movies, TV series etc. to games. The last part should be clear sign that they should stop that bullshit and go back to what was proven. Something that they know would give them the most secure $ for their investment.  I mean they already have an IP that is heavy into the SJW culture (Sims) so they can continue to cater to those customers from a buisness sense and leave the other games with the orginal formula they had.

TL;DR  I agree with Kendo and they are fucked. they are fucking themselves and not in a good way.  They deserved to be fucked for their actions every bit as much as Bethesda and possibly more as they have had time to see the results of this path. Fuck them and hopefully good riddance.

I thought the guy was joking when he said "the water purifier chip that your vault uses to purify... something... uhm... I don't know... I wasn't listening... is broken" and after watching the rest of his video I realized he totally wasn't. The "boomer RPGs" is apparently what these idiots call these games, as if they have something to do with the boomers... The clueless millennials were bad enough, and now we have these retards.

• Confused 1

I have often described social media (e.g. instagram, tiktok etc.) as "cancer" in a figurative sense, but it looks like it's now identified as an actual disease which they call "social media induced illness".

A letter in the British Medical Journal suggests that TikTok may be to blame for a spike in Tourette's diagnoses in teenage girls. But the real story is more complex

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/tiktok-tourettes

Psychiatrists have discovered that patients with tics have 'caught' a 'Tourette's-like' illness from social media

https://www.businessinsider.com/tourettes-like-illness-spread-by-social-media-patients-with-tics-2021-9

Psychiatrists Report Mass Outbreak Of Sociogenic Illness Spread Via Social Media Videos

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/psychiatrists-report-mass-outbreak-of-sociogenic-illness-spread-via-social-media-videos/

We report the first outbreak of a new type of mass sociogenic illness (MSI) that in contrast to all previously reported episodes is spread solely via social media. Accordingly, we suggest the more specific term “mass social media-induced illness” (MSMI).

In Germany, current outbreak of MSMI is initiated by a “virtual” index case, who is the second most successful YouTube creator in Germany and enjoys enormous popularity among young people. Affected teenagers present with similar or identical functional “Tourette-like” behaviours, which can be clearly differentiated from tics in Tourette syndrome.

https://academic.oup.com/brain/advance-article/doi/10.1093/brain/awab316/6356504

What a mess, and that's not even the only health issue caused by social media. Honestly, if I truly cared about humanity, I'd most definitely ban all smartphone production.

13 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

Youtube is nearly as bad. I believe the only reason why they don't ban users for "wrong think" is because of the ad revenue it pulls in.

In majority of social media posts no "think" is involved at all, but I guess that's not surprising as they're made by a species which is 99.6% chimp.

In terms of censorship, the social media platforms aren't the only one to blame, try posting a comment under any kind of content on social media that is ever so slightly critical of the content, you will most likely get blocked, banned or shadow-banned by the owner of the content and/or your post will most likely get deleted by them. They don't want to hear anything that may disturb their delusional bubble and don't want others to hear it either. People and their stupidity and intolerance is the real problem. When the majority of the world population are stupid, nothing would work properly, neither social media nor your democracy or any other system. These chimps will eventually manage to break everything, including the planet they live on.

Edited by bjornk
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 9/6/2021 at 4:07 PM, bjornk said:

What a mess, and that's not even the only health issue caused by social media. Honestly, if I truly cared about humanity, I'd most definitely ban all smartphone production.

Better to laugh as it all comes crashing down. 🐲

Misanthropy. It just works. 😆

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, bjornk said:

Today's China is a totalitarian capitalist regime, not even close to communism or Marxism.

So they're pre-WW2 Fascists; driven by personal greed, oppressing their own population, expansionistic, camps and 'reeducation' for undesirables, religious persecution, political opposition not allowed, it's for your own good, etc.