Click here for more!

THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

30 minutes ago, Nessa said:

FO4 ....  doing the Danse "raid the science lab" quest. (Needed the salvage.)

When done, Danse says: "We'll take this surface elevator to the surface." 🤣

Which of course reminded me of:

Reveal hidden contents

🤦‍♀️🤣

Maybe what he really meant by that was taking the surface elevator (i.e. the thing that elevates surfaces) to the surface (that needs to be elevated). 🤪

• Haha 1

Looks like this could be the sexy succubus waifu game you've all been waiting for... 🤣 Made in Mother Russia by the looks of it... Наслаждаться! 😅

The boring part...

The part you'll find most interesting... 🧐

and in more detail... 👌

The Game :
https://www.shewillpunishthem.com/
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/she-will-punish-them
https://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/1213740/

The Mods:
https://www.nexusmods.com/shewillpunishthem
https://www.moddb.com/games/she-will-punish-them/mods

Edited by bjornk
  • Haha 1

On 9/30/2021 at 6:25 AM, bjornk said:

Game's price is irrelevant, it's false, misleading advertisement and against their "DRM-free" policy.

At the heart of it is what some feel is the breach of GOG's main selling point: DRM-free ownership. Those familiar with 2016's Hitman will know much of the game depends upon an online connection. The question is whether GOG should be selling such a game as it works now in the first place.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-09-25-hitman-gog-release-sparks-drm-row-review-bombing-accusation

DRM FREE. No activation or online connection required to play.

They apparently added the following warning later on, but it clearly is in conflict with "No online connection required to play" and is certainly misleading.

Please note: Internet connection is required to access Escalation missions, Elusive Targets or user-created Contracts. Story and bonus missions can be played offline.

https://www.gog.com/game/hitman_game_of_the_year_edition

GOG pulls Hitman from its own store, admits it shouldn't have released it in its current form

"We've let you down…"

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-10-09-gog-pulls-hitman-from-its-own-store-admits-it-shouldnt-have-released-it-in-its-current-form
https://www.pcgamer.com/gog-says-they-shouldnt-have-released-hitman-on-their-store-removes-it/

were-sorry.jpg

Hey after they lied about what Cyberpunk was and released it in a form even worse than Bugthesda does for their games for the PC and totally unplayable on the consoles to the degree that Sony removed the game from it's storefront... What do you expect?

The golden child has changed. From my understanding those people that were at the helm during the Witcher releases are no longer there. Many of the individuals that were part of the group to create those famous games, are also not there. There are other things as well that have happened. Major changes and of course a major directional change towards the western game development view.  Soon they will be releasing games with Horse armor type of DLCs and micro-transactions.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, bjornk said:

The new Superman comes out as bisexual in an upcoming comic

Yeah, and he's gonna save Louis Lane.  The first movie will be 'Ass of Steel'.

Anyway, they wanted to kill the franchise by making him black and that didn't work.  Then they wanted to make him Chinese but that would still be white-adjacent and not good enough...so that didn't work either.  Couldn't make him trans because there's no scalpel sharp enough to cut his dick off...so have him be gay.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Yeah, and he's gonna save Louis Lane.  The first movie will be 'Ass of Steel'.

Anyway, they wanted to kill the franchise by making him black and that didn't work.  Then they wanted to make him Chinese but that would still be white-adjacent and not good enough...so that didn't work either.  Couldn't make him trans because there's no scalpel sharp enough to cut his dick off...so have him be gay.

Super girl introduced the idea that kryptonite depletes the energy from the sun which makes Super-girl powerful. This makes her as weak as any person. They even introduced and episode where that was used to make her primed for surgery for her double. If they can do major surgery (for transplant) then they could cut of the dick.  (Netflix series)

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

Super girl introduced the idea that kryptonite depletes the energy from the sun which makes Super-girl powerful. This makes her as weak as any person.

Kryptonite retconned.

32 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

If they can do major surgery (for transplant) then they could cut of the dick.  (Netflix series)

Less stupid than a Superman who sucks cock...but still stupid.

• Agree 3

So I accidentally drop in to the subway vault where Nick (FO4's version of Madanach 😆) is holed up. And sure enough, after we get through the fat guy in the tux, Nick says... 

"There's a surface ladder nearby that should take us to the surface."

Once was just bad quality control. Twice? 🤣 🤣🤣 I'd ask what lunatic did the dialog but I already know. 🤡🤣🤣

Side note: every time Nick has dialog I keep expecting "Beware the Forsworn! No place in the Reach is safe from us now!"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Super girl introduced the idea that kryptonite depletes the energy from the sun which makes Super-girl powerful. This makes her as weak as any person. They even introduced and episode where that was used to make her primed for surgery for her double. If they can do major surgery (for transplant) then they could cut of the dick.  (Netflix series)

finally had time to find the source info

https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/flash-supergirl-gets-prepped-surgery-new-crossover-clip/

Also, why mess with characters already created.. there is plenty of room for new characters that can be introduced for the sJW / Alternate lifestyles  One more from the heavy SJW Netflix Supergirl

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Nessa said:

So I accidentally drop in to the subway vault where Nick (FO4's version of Madanach 😆) is holed up. And sure enough, after we get through the fat guy in the tux, Nick says... 

Once was just bad quality control. Twice? 🤣 🤣🤣 I'd ask what lunatic did the dialog but I already know. 🤡🤣🤣

Side note: every time Nick has dialog I keep expecting "Beware the Forsworn! No place in the Reach is safe from us now!"

Was that voice actor  used in Skyrim? He did seem familiar.

4 hours ago, Nessa said:

Written by the very same brainlet most likely. A "surface ladder" must be something very unique and different than a regular ladder that takes you to the surface... 🤣

4 hours ago, Nessa said:

Once was just bad quality control. Twice? 🤣 🤣🤣

What quality control? Isn't that a Bethesda game? 🤣

4 hours ago, Nessa said:

"Beware the Forsworn! No place in the Reach is safe from us now!"

Imagine hearing that line while trying to role-play as a Forsworn... 😒

2 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Was that voice actor  used in Skyrim? He did seem familiar.

Just checked the voice actor of this Nick (Valentine?) guy, he is the same guy who did the voices for Madanach, Belethor, Mercer Frey, Enthir, Clavicus Vile, Barbas and probably some others. One of the most annoying voices in Skyrim IMO.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Russell

Edit:

Speaking of Skyrim voice actors, I was never able to find out who did the voice for the Augur of Dunlain, but I'm pretty sure he is the same guy who did the voice for Malacath in the quest The Cursed Tribe. Any ideas?

Edited by bjornk
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, bjornk said:

One of the most annoying voices in Skyrim IMO.

In Skyrim I always feel like he's trying to do a Sylvester the cat impression and missing it. 🤣

Spoiler

sufferin-succotash-sylvester.gif.a9a773736b8ee0994a52c8e666467d20.gif

Speaking of Skyrim voice actors, I was never able to find out who did the voice for the Augur of Dunlain, but I'm pretty sure he is the same guy who did the voice for Malacath in the quest The Cursed Tribe. Any ideas?

I haven't done that Malacath quest in eons. I'll have to head back over that way and compare.

Regarding FO4 voices....  so Bethsoft yelps about how many more voices there are since Skyrim. Well... turns out it's effectively LESS than Skyrim because..... you only run into NPCs that use the same stupid voices OVER AND OVER AND OVER. 🤣 I thought Skyrim was bad but FO4 is awful. 😆

It doesn't help that one of the most common voices is the guy that did Garrus in Mass Effect. In fact, there's a bunch of ME voice actors. Nora (the player character's voice that I have turned off) was Jack in ME. (Leave it to Bethsoft to turn her into boring personified.) Liara's mom (the hilarious bartender Asari in ME 2/3) is the weird woman that sells meat in Diamond City. Paladin Danse is Sovereign from ME. (Alien AI thingy.) And of course a good portion of the voice actors from Skyrim as well. Along with Madanach, Aela is the head of the railroad as well as those absolutely cringe fest Silver Shroud radio shows.

7 hours ago, vancleef said:

Ha! I always liked the guy that voiced the Jarl of Falkreath and Nazeem. Such slimy characters! The actor got them perfect!

Yeah those two are good. The Nazeem guy should have been a whole quest arch. Forget the stupid Companions, let's get all the dirt on Whiterun residents! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

My favorite Skyrim voice actors are:

1. The slightly grumpy old man voice by Jim Cummings (Festus Krex, Vignar Gray-Mane, Olfrid Battle-Born, Dengeir of Stuhn, Donnel, Elgrim, Froki, Fultheim, Gunnar Stone-Eye, Guthrum, Herluin Lothaire, Logrolf the Willful, Nurelion, Rogatus Salvius, Sergius Turrianus, Skald the Elder, Styrr, Thadgeir, Ulfr the Blind, Wilmuth, Wuunferth the Unliving, etc.)

2. The haughty male and female High Elf voices.

I guess that's because they often say something pretty funny.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1